Facebook business page – Do it yourself

Design your business Facebook page.

A lot of businesses have a business Facebook page, if you want to promote a product or market your company or just show off your brand online the Internet.

Here are some things you should know when you design your own business Facebook page.

FB Business timeline image size – do it yourself:

Facebook timeline cover photo size: 850 wide x 315 high pixels

Facebook profile image size: 180 x 180 pixels

Facebook navigation tab size: 110 wide x 74 high pixels

Facebook Custom Tab Photo or Logo size: 810 wide x 1200 high pixels max

72 DPI resolution

RGB screen colors

File type  Jpg / Png

The graphic design is recommended to prepare in Adobe Photoshop.

13 Replies to “Facebook business page – Do it yourself”

1. oakley gascan says:

So cool! Thanks.

2. Mulberry says:

Super! I love these delicate posts.

3. Maxine says:

I have been wanting to create my own business timeline on Facebook instead of paying a lot of money for someone else to do it for me. I am so happy to see this option available.

1. lou says:

I’m not super Facebook savvy, but this was helpful. Do you have tips/tricks for the same with Twitter? That’s my platform of choice.

4. Kel says:

Thanks for the great tips. I’ve been mucking around with re-sizing the images on my Facebook page and they weren’t quite looking right.

Now I know exactly what size they need to be.

1. melissa m says:

Me too. I have a fan page on Facebook… or at least I’ve been meaning to tackle that sucker for some time now. Great info for getting the sizing right!

5. Erica says:

YOu can get someone on Fiverr.com do design a face book fan page for you for fivebucks! Its probably not top of the line work, but it’ll do for the immediate needs of setting up your social media campaign for cheap

6. Anono says:

It is so important to be on Facebook now. If you’re not on line, you’re left behind. Get with the program people!

7. Our Facebook business page has done wonders for work. So proud we're expanding into social media. What do you think about Twitter?

1. Keren says:

Generally, marketing and branding in social networks is very important. This is an excellent platform for creating a personal relationship with new and existing customers.

8. I'm always looking for ways to change up my FB business page. Thanks for the basic layout scheme. It's hard to figure out on that site!!!!

9. Angelica says:

Thanks for the proportions on the pictures. I want to have a way that my Facebook photo and my timeline photo are a part of each other. Too tough?