It’s a non-verbal way of communication with your customers and potential customers . Without effective colors it is almost impossible to creat a winning brand identity.
Our minds are programmed to respond to color. Everyone has his favorite colors, how can we determine which color will work the best for your logo design and brand? what is the Significance of colors in design?
colors and its meaning in logo design
- Black is Conservative, powerful and elegant color. It representing also mystery & authority. Appropriate color combination Black can fit almost any business.
- Red is an intense Energetic & Aggressive color – it can be used in logo design to grip the viewer attention and raise blood pressure.
- Pink is a feminine Delicate color – It is a popularly related to beauty and fashion, cosmetics, toys, kids and baby girls.
- Blue is dignify color. The blue color spectrum transmitters luxury, elegance and reliability. Suitable serious company such as a law office or insurance.
- Green represents eco-friendly, Health, life and renewal. Transmitter growth, prosperity and has a great combination with silver or orange.
- Orange is High-Spirited and Youthful color represent fun
- Yellow is bright and highly visible, represent sunshine & happiness. It is recommended to use ןin low-dose – highly visible in areas but not striking texts that stands alone
- Turquoise The Source of the color blue with green, soothing color, comforting and elegant. It is also slows the brain activity. Can accommodate high-tech company, showing growth and prosperity.
- Brown is a solid color, indicates nature, Roughness, and utility. represents caffe, chocolate, food in general. Brown can also customize vintage style antique if it comes in the right amounts.
What is your favorite color?
Visit our color catalog and select your favorite color