It’s a non-verbal way of communication with your customers and potential customers . Without effective colors it is almost impossible to creat a winning brand identity.
Our minds are programmed to respond to color. Everyone has his favorite colors, how can we determine which color will work the best for your logo design and brand? what is the Significance of colors in design?
colors and its meaning in logo design
- Black is Conservative, powerful and elegant color. It representing also mystery & authority. Appropriate color combination Black can fit almost any business.
- Red is an intense Energetic & Aggressive color – it can be used in logo design to grip the viewer attention and raise blood pressure.
- Pink is a feminine Delicate color – It is a popularly related to beauty and fashion, cosmetics, toys, kids and baby girls.
- Blue is dignify color. The blue color spectrum transmitters luxury, elegance and reliability. Suitable serious company such as a law office or insurance.
- Green represents eco-friendly, Health, life and renewal. Transmitter growth, prosperity and has a great combination with silver or orange.
- Orange is High-Spirited and Youthful color represent fun
- Yellow is bright and highly visible, represent sunshine & happiness. It is recommended to use ןin low-dose – highly visible in areas but not striking texts that stands alone
- Turquoise The Source of the color blue with green, soothing color, comforting and elegant. It is also slows the brain activity. Can accommodate high-tech company, showing growth and prosperity.
- Brown is a solid color, indicates nature, Roughness, and utility. represents caffe, chocolate, food in general. Brown can also customize vintage style antique if it comes in the right amounts.
What is your favorite color?
Visit our color catalog and select your favorite color
14 Replies to “Each color and its meaning in logo design”
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.
After examine a few of the blog posts in your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and shall be checking back soon. Pls check out my website as effectively and let me know what you think.
WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?
I? should check with you here. Which isn’t one thing I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a submit that will make folks think. Also, thanks for allowing me to remark!
You made some first rate factors there. I appeared on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will go along with together with your website.
That is fascinating about the colors in logos. When choosing a logo you need to pay attention to the colors and the meanings behind them. Thanks for the write up.
Thanks so much for giving everyone a very spectacular possiblity to read critical reviews from this blog. It’s always so beneficial and stuffed with fun for me and my office friends to search the blog on the least 3 times a week to find out the fresh issues you have. And of course, we are always pleased with the awesome knowledge you give. Certain 2 tips in this post are in fact the most efficient I have had.
Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
You made some first rate factors there. I regarded on the internet for the problem and located most people will go along with with your website.
Color is a fascinating aspect of design. For example, it’s not a coincidence that the McDonalds golden arches are yellow. It is known that yellow stimulates the psychological aspect of hunger! Marketing genius
Finally, someone who recognizes that color coding in brand is not a coincidence! There is hard science behind the human response to these colors and companies use them for competitive advantage.
I just want to mention I am just very new to weblog and really savored this web blog. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your website . You absolutely have amazing designs.
I just want to tell you that I’m very new to weblog and certainly savored your page. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You surely come with incredible writings. Thanks for sharing with us your webpage.
Are you serious? This stuff i wicked 😀 Didn't know anything about that until now…even colours makes difference…damn our mind is really complicated 😀