No matter if you are already a successful entrepreneur or just a novice looking for a way to develop your business, you surely need a source of inspiration. Reading a great book on business written by some of the most successful business owners of our times can place you on the right footing and inspire you with a whole lot of effective tips and profit oriented motivation that can help you to open a new business, market it, design a logo template for it, brand a successful business and more. In this article we are going to list some of the most popular business books which are a must read for any budding entrepreneur seeking for inspiration.
- ‘100 ways to Motivate Others written by Steve Chandler and Scott Richardson’ – This book points out the demotivating tendencies of most management professionals which results in low productivity of the team. It shows how a perfect team leader can motivate his team even during a recession time so as to create a thriving, productive and successful team.
- ‘How to License Your Million Dollar Idea’ written by Harvey Reese – This book would appeal to anyone who is interested in developing new products and license them to bigger companies. This book is meant for the innovative minds who like to be creative and develop new ideas.
- ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ written by Dale Carnegie – Probably a gospel for many business owners this book is all about sales. The author was the greatest salesman of his time who teaches us how to get people on your side.
- ‘Like a Virgin: Secrets They wont teach you at Business School written by Richard Branson’ – This book teaches the entrepreneur how to handle an adverse situation and is a must read for anyone into business.
- ‘Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us’ written by Daniel Pink – In this book one would find a handful of easy commonsense approach of getting people work for your interests.
- ‘Dig your Well Before You are Thirsty’ written by Harvey Mackay – This book is all about learning the art of networking and channelizing them for your profit.
- ‘Leadership and the New Science: Discovering Order in a Chaotic world’ written by Margaret Wheatley – This life changing book which can be found in both office as well as academic bookshelves this book is poetically written with a solid scientific approach.
- ‘Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die’ written by Chip and Dan Heath – This book would teach the entrepreneurs how to create strong and compelling presentation which would appeal to the audience.
- ‘Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind’ written Al Ries and Jack Trout – In this book you can learn all you need to know about positioning your company in the mind of your customers. One of the best marketing books of our times, this book is replete with amazing branding stories sure to inspire you.
- ‘The E Myth: Why Most Small Businesses don’t work and what to do about it’ written by Michael Gerber: This book is a must read for every small entrepreneur who needs to create a business which is independently sustainable.
- ‘The Success Principles: How to get from Where You are to Where You want to Be’ written by Jack Canfield – As the name suggests this book comes with a host of personal development topics which every entrepreneur must go through in order to be successful.
Now that you know about the most inspiring best business books, its time that you create your own business and equip yourself with your very own company logo. You can choose from a wide range of logo images for your company or you can hire the services of the professionals to design your company logo for you.